Kinky Places W/we Like

Saturday, April 13, 2019

Daddy Jim

Tomorrow, I'm meeting with the potential male babysitter I mentioned in an earlier post.  I'm bringing "the baby" along with me fully diapered and depending on how things go and the surroundings I may have her wearing a pacifier tied around her neck with a pink ribbon.

By all indications "Jim" sounds nice.  He appears intelligent and his interest in this activity is not entirely based on sexual gratification but more erotic and sensual pleasure in being a caregiver for an adult baby.  We'll see. 

One minor are of conflict is the enjoyment he receives from being a "Daddy" or even called that by the baby he cares for.  I insist that sissy pet call my boyfriend "Daddy" all the time.  Babies can get easily confused about who the real Daddy is and I wouldn't want that to happen!

It's going to be a rainy weekend here and my boyfriend won't be around.  A good time to pay attention to the baby and let her enjoy some indoor activities.


She also has lots of toys to play with.

Ms. C

No comments:

Post a Comment