Kinky Places W/we Like

Saturday, April 20, 2019

Easter Visitor

Mistress' Mom is here for Easter and as i've mentioned before she is fully aware of our living situation.  She arrived yesterday and each time she comes, there's the initial awkwardness of being either feminized or dressed as a baby in front of her.  With each passing visit, it gets easier sooner.  

By last night i was fine, and Mistress asked her to diaper me before bedtime.  I was put to bed at 8:30 PM while the two of them stayed up to watch a movie.  

Before the diapering, Mistress let Mom know in no uncertain terms that she could avail herself of anything she wanted from me.  "Just remember Mom" Mistress said, "the baby is limited."  They both giggled at the comment, a reference to my smaller-than-average-penis.  

i've pleasured my Mother-in-Law orally before.  There is a certain submissiveness and humility (i can't quite describe it as humiliation) involved in being tasked with serving a much older woman this way.  Equally, there's a very powerful and satisfying feeling from being able to bring them to orgasm, especially one that she seemed to thoroughly enjoy.

But last night, mom was tired from traveling and opted to wait until this morning.

I did my duty this morning a  little while ago.  While diapered I pleasured my Mother-in-Law and as a reward, she let me hump myself in my diaper...then changed me.

sissypet

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fantastic Easter for everyone. I hope you also pleasured your Mistress as well.

    ReplyDelete