Kinky Places W/we Like

Monday, April 8, 2019

Nap Time in Nappies

British and European adult babies love the term "nappies" which isn't that popular here in the US.  But for the title of this little post it's more fitting...LOL. 

After the day in the park yesterday my sissy baby was a little cranky and I thought it was best that I put her down for an afternoon nap before she got herself into more trouble.  So I gave her a bottle of of my special nectar (that answers someone's question they left in a comment) and put her to bed while I got some quiet time for myself. 

I was right about the nap.  It didn't take her long to fall asleep.  I went in to check on her and she looked very content, sleeping soundly in nothing but her baby diaper and anklet socks.  I decided to take a picture!


The bottle was empty also!

Ms. C

5 comments:

  1. How adorable. Hope there weren't any leaks. I was curious what diaper brands and names do you use for your sissy baby. I personally enjoy the rearz princess, safari, abu space, little pawz and Bambinos for short term use. I am always curious how people double diaper and take full advantage of the outer diaper without it going to waste.

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet the sissy baby had a great nap. Have you ever considered seeing if you could take some hormones to breast feed her or has she experienced this from one of your girlfriends?

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such good little sissy baby. I haven't read through all the posts but have you ever done a picture tour of her wardrobe and nursery bed at all. You should get her one of those video baby monitors that your can check on her when you are out

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. You took a big risk putting your baby down without wearing plastic pants. Hope there wasn't a wet bed when she woke up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, that’s such a cute picture of sissy.
    I do agree with others she most defiantly needs plastic panties, pink ones for sure.
    Thanks for sharing with us

    ReplyDelete