Kinky Places W/we Like

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

No Daddy Just Yet

Had a nice meeting with the potential Daddy on Sunday.  He was a very classy gentleman and I was seriously considering taking him up on his offer.  Jim was very enamored with sissy and I really piqued his interest when I told her to wet herself for us. 

Rarely do I have her wet on demand like that but I thought Jim would enjoy it, which he did.  With my soggy sissy sitting quietly and her pacifier dangling inside her pink v-neck sweater, I talked with Jim and things were going pretty good until he told me he also enjoyed wearing diapers once and a while.  He's what is considered a "Diaper Daddy" he said in the ABDL community.

Ok...whatever works.  But it wasn't the type of "Daddy" I was looking to babysit sissy.  One adult in diapers running around the apartment is enough for me.

So the search continues.  Good thing it's not urgent or anything, like I needed daycare or something!

Maybe a sissy baby playmate might be in order instead!

Ms. C

5 comments:

  1. I guess if you like this kind of thing it’s ok....can’t imagine i’d ever get into being a daddy for a sissy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. then I'd recommend using fetlife.com and see if there isn't a littles munch nearby where you can meet some fellow abdls and mommy and daddies and then make some friends and maybe lead to a babysitter

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry it didn't work out and happy hunting.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I was in the area, I would volunteer to be your playmate right away.
    But I bet most sissies would assume being your playmate would include being naughty with you, and being 'punished' by your mistress wife.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sure why someone would allow himself to be subjected to this type of treatment. What do you hold over his head to get your “sissy” to comply or is it strictly voluntary? I would really like to know if I may.

    ReplyDelete