Kinky Places W/we Like

Saturday, April 27, 2019

My Bondage Baby Waits

I'll let sissy pet write about her interview with Sharon yesterday.  Like, you'll just have to wait to see how it went and whether or not she either gets the job,  a second interview or a letter of rejection.   I did speak with Sharon yesterday afternoon and got some feedback, but I'm sworn to secrecy.  I've not even told sissy pet about what Sharon told me. 

Sissy thought she did a good job in the interview, answered all the questions thoroughly and presented herself well.  I'm pretty confident that she did and gave the impression that she's willing to follow orders...lol.

In the meantime, she waits for a phone call which should come early next week. 

As for yesterday, I had told sissy to stay in her training pants and plastic panties until I got home from work and that I'd put her into a diaper then.  I also told her to get everything ready and laid out in the living room, diaper, powder, a changing pad, pacifier, etc.  I told her we would relax at home and maybe watch a movie.  I lied a little bit. I had something much kinkier in mind.

Sissy had everything laid out just like I asked when I got home and even added a few of her favorite baby toys and a bottle.  After a kiss on her forehead I told her to lay down on the changing pad and I'd be right in after getting myself comfortable.  I changed into a t-shirt, shorts and slippers and when I returned she was laying on the changing pad sucking on her pacifier. 

I told her to get up and rearranged the changing pad so that it was right in front of a living room chair.  After she laid back down I had her close her eyes for a moment while I took out two sets of leather cuffs, one for her wrists, the other for the front two legs of the chair.  After putting the cuffs around her writs, then the chair, I attached each wrist cuff to a cuff around the chair legs.

My baby lay there, spread eagle in her plastic panties and training pants with her wrists bound over her head to the chair. She looked very, very happy.  The little bump emerging in her training past was evidence of her happiness. 

"Mommy's little baby happy?" I teased her stroking the "bump" through her panties.  "Go ahead and rub against Mommy's hand like a good baby."  She moved her hips back and forth as best as she could.

"Does baby want to wet herself?"  I asked her and she nodded in the affirmative.  But I had to wait. 

Someone was coming to visit and I didn't want them to miss sissy's little orgasm.  I stopped playing with her.

"Baby's going to have to wait.  Mommy has a visitor coming over tonight" I told her.  There was a look of fear on her face. 

"Can you guess who's coming over?" I teased her.

I knew the only person she could think of right now was Sharon.  Could I be so cruel?

I looked at my phone and saw a text from my guest.  They were on their way up to our apartment.

I slid her plastic panties down and then the training pants.  Her little erection in the middle of her smooth crotch was pretty to see.

"I love showing you off to friends" I told her.  Then, she did the unthinkable.

"No.  Please!" she said spitting out the pacifier.

"Don't you ever!" I said slapping her face and shoving the pacifier back in  her mouth.

Just then the doorbell rang. 

"We have company.  You best behave" I said with a laugh.

I'm sure she felt relief when I opened the door and the guest wasn't Sharon.  Instead, it was only "The Boyfriend."

"Just in time for a diapering" I said before giving him an embrace. 

The Boyfriend watched me put sissy pet into a diaper while we talked.  After she was all snug, we left her there while we went into the bedroom to make love. 

An hour or so later, we returned, had a light dinner and eventually the three of us relaxed and watched a movie.  Me and The Boyfriend on the sofa, the baby on the floor with her toys.

Ms. C


12 comments:

  1. If sissy gets the position it would be interesting if Sharon puts a "Other duties as assigned clause" clause in her agreement

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Sissy pet alcohol or is only allowed age appropriate beverages when she is with your or when someone is watching her?

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you let sissy baby cum in her diaper after the boyfriend arrived?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have had a relationship with a Daddy for a number of years. Both of us married, I had to be discreet while his wife knew about our adult baby play but didn't participate. A few years into our relationship, she expressed an interest in joining in, slowly at first then more. The inclusion of another made the dynamic more intense. Then, a friend of hers joined and now, I am the cute adult baby for three loving and kinky adults. Good luck with Sharon and I hope it can be kept under control.

    sissy k

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that terrible trembly feeling when you're about to be exposed....It's awful and wonderful at the same time!!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
  6. hopefully no news is good news ;-)

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonder how Sissy Pet is doing and if she has heard anything.

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. hope all is well and this is just background check silence

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  9. As others have stated hope this is good silence as we wait the news too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. As sissy baby shouldn't work outside the home. I am lucky that I work from home as a freelance Java developer. So I am always diapered and dressed appropriately. There are some downsides as I have to change my own diapers when my mummy is at work and I miss being breastfed and having to make do with mummy's milk from a bottle. But hey I freely chose to be a sissy baby girl.
    Perhaps sissy pet could consider becoming a developer and work from home. Coding isn't as hard as people imagine. Most of the time I simply update/rewrite pre-existing code.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stephanie's comment brings up an interesting point have you ever thought inducing lactation again to feed sissy pet

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Continuing to hope both of you are doing ok and just adjusting to new "schedules"


    Angela

    ReplyDelete