Kinky Places W/we Like

Thursday, April 5, 2018

Diapered in "Daddy's" Arms

We haven't posted in a long time mostly because of time constraints.

Blogging can be both addicting and a chore.  When life gets busy and you stop posting for awhile, then it becomes harder to come back to it.  


Unfortunately when that happens, you tend to lose followers and interest wanes.  

But, we are still here and living the lifestyle as much as we ever have.   We've moved to a new home with The Boyfriend (He and Mistress are listed as the owners) where i have my own baby room.

The one big change is that i call The Boyfriend "Daddy" all the time now.  my submission and obedience to He and  Mistress is complete.  Humiliation gets deeper all the time.

i am in and out of chastity...In when i'm out of the house, and out when i'm home in diapers.  When we go out and i'm in diapers, i am usually tedn chastity (they don't want me getting all excited and cumming in my diapers in public).

Daddy does enjoy teasing and playing with me, which often leads to a messy and cum filled diaper 
(though i don't cum that much).

Last night, after Daddy had made love to Mistress and i cleaned Her up, Daddy let me sit and bounce on his lap.

At his urging, i crawled onto his lap and He held me in His big black strong arms and started to tease me by rubbing the front of my diaper and telling me to hump up and down on his chest. 


When He started patting my diapered bottom, i couldn't control myself and started to cum and wet. 

Daddy lovingly hugged me while i had my baby orgasm and urged me to continue and wet myself.

"Somebody needs changing!" He called to Mistress once i was "done."

i got changed with a pretty pacifier in my mouth and spent the rest of the night in a clean diaper.

sissy pet

11 comments:

  1. sounds like you are having fun, I hope we get to see a photo tour of your new baby room all decked out. Maybe even some of your sissy wardrobe too.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe in time Sarah. Hope you like the crib!

      Ms. C

      Delete
    2. Being Daddy's wittle baby gurl is so wonderful. I wuv it so much when he leps me make cummies! I will always be a good wittle gurl for my Daddy.
      Wittle Roxanne

      Delete
  2. Sounds like such a nice time and the picture is adorable.
    You should come to sissykiss website you would fit right in

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were both excited and scared by the thought of Rachel's husband hearing them and turning around to catch them in the act. rachel steele new clips

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm feeling kinda horny now. Every word here makes me hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree being that submissive sissy sounds so exciting

      Delete
    2. What makes you horny? Being like the baby? Daddy?

      Delete
    3. For sure being a submissive sissybaby gets me excited
      I’m Rachael

      Delete
  5. So you and your wife are still married?
    Does Daddy have any sexual relation to you at this point?
    How did this change happen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're still married. She's just a sissy baby cuckold instead of a husband :)

      Delete