Kinky Places W/we Like

Thursday, April 26, 2018

The Boyfriend & The Beta Baby

Watching Mistress make The Boyfriend happy gets me hard in my diaper.  If i am only in chastity, then i stiffen up inside my cage.

This picture from the tumblr blog  notAlpha is a great depiction of what i am often faced with when sitting in the living room, possibly in a playpen while Mistress sucks The Boyfriend's Cock. 


The Boyfriend likes to glance and my direction and smile while my otherwise Dominant Mistress looks so submissive and happy pleasing Him.  

"Go ahead baby girl, hump yourself" He might say.

i don't take long to cum after He says that, and sit there in a wet diaper while He lasts and lasts.  

sissy pet

1 comment:

  1. I bet you look cute in your diaper sucking on a pacifier in the playpen too.
    I would like it too
    Rachael

    ReplyDelete