Kinky Places W/we Like

Sunday, April 29, 2018

FemDom @ Work

A few days ago one of our readers, Goddess Gretchen, asked the following question?

When did you start diapering pantie girl? Did you make her wear them at work?
The question came after the post "Power Shifts" where I talked about my early relationship with sissy when we worked for the same company.

I never made her wear diapers to work, though I did think about it.  It just wasn't practical at the time and we were in the early stages of discovering her baby side.

However, I did take advantage of her submissiveness for occasional pleasures when the work day was done in the privacy of my office.  Yesterday, sissy showed me this picture and post from the tumblr blog  Her Happy Sissy Wife & Cuckold.  Here's the picture and the accompanying caption.


A Space for Her Subordinate

At Woman Inc., all the female manager’s desks are designed to have adequate private space underneath to accommodate a submissive subordinate.  When summoned, the subordinates might be called upon to provide intimate and stress-relieving services to their Superiors.

All Females at the companies have desks with appropriate space, even those at the entry levels of Woman Inc.  The higher they move up the corporate ladder, the desks are more comfortable and they have access to a greater number of subordinates.  
I never worked for such a woman run business, but I could have fit right in.  LOL.

And yes, when I felt it was "safe", I put sissy under my desk and made her worship me to orgasm.

Like the little story above says, it was a great stress reliever!

Ms. C

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure why this isn't more commented on. Sissy's head must have been all over the place walking to your office, knowing he's about to be put under the desk and meekly made to worship.

    The REVERSAL and CONTROL are deliciously erotic and I wonder about the milestones in your relationship, both in and out of the office.

    ReplyDelete