Kinky Places W/we Like

Saturday, April 21, 2018

The Queening Position

i assumed the Queening position for Mistress last night.

She has Her Queening position, and i have mine.

Unless i'm instructed otherwise, i'm to lay flat on my back and She will squat over my face and lower Herself onto it.

Depending on what part of Her body She wants serviced will depend on what part falls over my mouth.  

Another factor is whether She might have a treat for me.

Soon after the boyfriend arrived (i was already in a diaper, plastic panties, babydoll top and pink slippers) She made me assume the queening position in the living room.


 "Ass cleaning time" She told me, an indication that The Boyfriend wanted anal sex that night.  He insists on Her ass being squeaky clean.

His orders, and Mistress' beautiful ass just waiting to find a comfortable spot on my face made me hard in my diaper.

As i licked and cleaned, The Boyfriend told me not to worry...Her ass would be much dirtier and tastier when He was done.

He was right.  About an hour or two later, i cleaned them both and came in my diaper as i did it. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I love to be used just like that.....we're not into diaper play although I have to admit she has put me in diapers more than once....but Queening is a regular part of our life and, as you said, it's entirely up to her which ho;e I'm worshiping!!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this couldn't be much sweeter or more humilating :) ~sara

    ReplyDelete