Kinky Places W/we Like

Monday, April 23, 2018

"Only if You're a Good Baby"

"You can wear the pink tutu for Him...but only if you're a good baby this week" She said to me as She held the tutu in front of me.

"Go put it on and model it for me" She said tossing it over my head.


i hurried to my room, put it on with some pink thigh highs, heels and panties and did what She wanted.

"I think it's adorable" She said.  "It might even make him hard."

i've come to want to please The Boyfriend.  It makes Mistress happy. 

sissy pet

4 comments:

  1. I was put in dance class in high school due to bullying in gym....some of the girls in class thought it would be funny to give me a tutu!!!!
    They all laughed when I opened the gift wrapped box.....even Madame cracked a smile and I was completely humiliated.....but I loved it!!!!
    In fact I still have it all these years later!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you would look very pretty all dressed up. And the boyfriend would surely be pleased. But your comment "I've come to want to please the Boyfriend" just what would you do to please him?
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think one of those cute pink diapers under that tutu will be ever so cute

    ReplyDelete