Kinky Places W/we Like

Monday, March 25, 2019

Office Boi? Girl?

I've been thinking of my sissy pet pantie girl getting a full time job.  Yes, it's nice having someone do all the housework and shit like that but I can pay a cleaning lady.  Even if I lose money on the deal (good help is hard to come by in the city and more expensive) it might be good for my bitch to have to go out and work.

There are a few initial entry positions in my company that she might be good at.  All of them are some sort of administrative assistant positions.  There are hundreds of such positions, with only a handful or so held by "males."  I, and every other VP, director or manager always takes notice of those men who are in traditionally female positions.  It's very noticeable, sticks out and they get plenty of attention.

One of my peers and close friends will be losing her admin and I've discussed the possibility of her hiring my sissy pet pantie girl.  All I'd have to do is get her through the initial application process with HR which would be no problem.  Then she'd have to sell herself to "Sharon" during the interview. 


Pantie girl wouldn't have the "office dilemma" that some feminized husbands might face.  I'll tell her what to wear and I wouldn't want to upset company policy.  And Sharon would know what's underneath her fake boy clothes!

Ms. C

4 comments:

  1. I interviewed a man for my administrative assistant about six months ago. I would have been the first woman in my company to hire a man but I chose a woman. Maybe next time. I'm the major breadwinner in our home and what I'd consider the head of household. Even our kids know it. Next time I'll be a trailblazer and hire a man. It will be empowering.

    "In charge in Seattle"

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a divine idea Ms Catherine, especially as you suggest that 'Sharon' would know all about the 'real' pantie girl? How wonderfully humiliating. i am most envious of the prospect and would love for a similar opportunity to work for the same company as my Owner

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I love that fake magazine cover (I should, I made it).

    Love your blog!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete