Kinky Places W/we Like

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Some Sadness

It was with a tinge of sadness that I removed sissypet from the blog yesterday.  Also added a few new blogs and rearranged the blog listings a bit.  The left side is for the blogs by or about Dominant and the right side listing is for blogs by or primarily about submissives. 

Yes, I'm going to miss this.


But as one door closes, another opens....and that's true for both of us.

My ex-panty girl has probably found a Daddy.  Good for her.

Ms. C

3 comments:

  1. in your earlier post, you mentioned looking for a houseboy. how does once apply and/or contact you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to apply - I live in NYC and embody many of the qualities you may be seeking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could be your sissy baby.
    Want to be sissified by a Mommy Dom who dates real men.

    ReplyDelete