Kinky Places W/we Like

Thursday, June 27, 2019

Applying to Serve

I've received more interest than I thought I would from my posting about looking for a male or female submissive.

There was a question left in one of the comments about how to get in touch with me.  If you can't figure out how to get in touch from me by looking at my blog, then you're probably not true sub material in my eyes.

I'll respond to everyone who applies eventually, just don't get your panties all bunched up if it's not on your timetable.  And one line introductions aren't going to get anything other than a quick delete stroke.  Be sure to include your age, physical stats (size & stature aren't deciding factors but it's nice to know), sexual orientation, current living situation/relationship and what you do for work.



Ms. C

2 comments:

  1. For those applying you mentioned before you were transferring out west from NYC for work. It might help the sissies to know which state etc who are interested.

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Catherine:

    The very idea of submitting a resume to be your sissypet / servant girl stimulates the imagination.

    But I do have another mistress to serve ...

    Thanks anyway,

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete