Kinky Places W/we Like

Monday, May 20, 2019

Some Parting Thoughts (with more to come)

Most things don't last forever as sad as that can be.

This blog and the relationship upon which it has been based are two of those things. 

It's been a difficult month but the two of us have sorted things out and will be parting ways.

I've started to put some thoughts together to share with our readers and will do so in a few days I hope.  Things that I've learned from this relationship and how I might have prevented it from ending.  I'm hoping sissypet will do the same, but I'm not so sure.

She's working now as Stephanie's administrative assistant and doing a very good job.  I'm transferring to the west coast in mid June sometime.

I'll go into a few more specifics soon but wanted to let you know our relationship is over.

Sadly, I've changed my last diaper on sissypet.

Ms. C

8 comments:

  1. This is so sad to hear. I was so happy the two of you could live the lifestyle. It gave me some hope I could find the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry. Please do write. I wish the best for both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is going to change sissy's diapers from now on?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is incredibly sad. I'm truly baffled about how things could have changed so dramatically within a month. I am of course interested to learn more but understand if you wish to keep things private. Thank you for all you've shared and I hope the blog will stay up even if there will be no new posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear for you and sissy pet. I guess she found a new sense of purpose working while working now etc I hope you enjoy it out here in West coast.

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  6. It always makes me so sad when a couple that seemed made for each other ends up parting!!!
    I wish you both all the best as your lives go on...don't be strangers...stop in from time to time and let us know how you're doing!!!
    All my best wishes for both of you...
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really sorry to hear things have come to an end but all the best for the future.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete