Kinky Places W/we Like

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Sissy Baby, Cuckold, Maid & Wife

My sissy pet is many things to me.  And even though many might think I'm cruel to her, I love her very much.

She satisfies my needs in a variety of ways.  It's not all about sex.  Her utility and usefulness goes well beyond the sexual.

My home is spotless.  It's her job to keep it that way.....as a maid, or even as a wife. 

She's to be commended. 

But I'm truly the one responsible for the cleanliness of our home.  If it weren't for me, things wouldn't get done.

I'm not the one who does the cleaning.  Sissy does that.  She's outstanding at it. 

However she's this way because I've trained her well. 

Part of my training includes the mantra "Inspect what you expect."

A good teacher corrects homework, papers, etc.  A good Mistress follows up to make sure her instructions are followed.

One of my favorite sites to visit on Tumblr is the blog "An Alpha Female."  It's where I found this very appropriate picture:



The photo shows a leather clad Mistress watching her submissive sissy cleaning a toilet.  Sissy pet cleans our bathrooms frequently.  Regularly at least three times a week or whenever they need it.  She knows what I consider "needing it."

The picture has the simple comment "Inspect what you expect."

It's a rule dominants of either sex should follow.

Alpha Female has a blogger blog as well.  It has a link on the left side of my blog.

Ms. C

1 comment:

  1. And the good thing the sissy doesn’t have to stop cleaning to go potty because she’s wearing her potty ☺️

    ReplyDelete