Kinky Places W/we Like

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Close Friends

Some of Mistress' "close" friends and Her Mom know about me. 

"How's the sissy baby?" they might ask Her on the phone.  They know She's on speaker and well...they do it to tease and out of curiosity.

"Say hi to Nancy" Mistress might say. 

I don't do it in a baby voice but when you're in diapers and plastic panties it's hart to really sound like an adult male.

Playing on the floor with toys is another humiliating thing i do in front of Her friends.


my toys are girls toys...no trucks or cars.

i found a nice sissy blog today.  Mistress said i could at it to our blog list.  It's called the enchanted sissy.  It brings back memories.  Hopefully the stories there will continue.  i love the wall paper there :)

sissypet

3 comments:

  1. what are some of your favorite girl toys that Mistress has you play with? Any amazon examples? Has she gotten you a look alike American girl doll or taken you to Build a bear?

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes being in diapers and plastic panties will bring me to regression too. It’s just seems right and I’m sure wetting your diapers happens a lot without even thinking about it
    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife has not gone that far, but if I've really done it as she saids it is not the spanking I dread it is afterwards. I have to wear jammies for the rest of the day, no matter who may drop in. I have been seen facing the wall, the bottom of my jammies around my ankles. I also must if asked explain why I'm in my jammies. I tell them I've been a naughty little boy and Mommy gave me a spanking and this is part of my punishment.

    ReplyDelete