Kinky Places W/we Like

Sunday, October 14, 2018

Sexy Sissies

I made one of my very first boyfriends wear an old training bra of mine.  As a rather buxom and curvy female, I outgrew the bra rather quickly, but that's another story for another time.

I wasn't quite sure at the time why I got excited about making him wear the bra, but there was something sexy about certain types of men wearing lingerie under my orders that was fun and erotic. 
I convinced him that I thought it was "hot" which I assume led him to believe that it would all lead to more sex.  He was right.  It did lead to more sex but probably not the exact type of sex he thought.

I discovered the world of D/s, but not in a formal way.  I didn't know all the terms and buzzwords of the BDSM community but I would learn them soon enough.  It was just fun to put him into a bra, then panties and dress him like Tim Curry in the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

He grew tired of my dominant attitude and my demands after awhile, along with my more overt expressions of kink in front of others, and we broke it off.  I found another boyfriend who was more willing.

College was fun.  There was always a submissive to do what I wanted them to, along with more alpha boys to meet my other needs.

Now I have a sissy, a baby, a wife and a slave. 

Life is good.

Ms. Catherine

2 comments:

  1. finding the world of D/s was fun pre internet. Not knowing that others thought and felt how i did was scary but when you found someone that wanted to do to you the things you found exciting was awesome.

    now im a sissy part time baby and slave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I wish I was at your school! What college did you go to?

    ReplyDelete