Kinky Places W/we Like

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Diapers for the Sissy

It's easy as....

"Alexa, order pink diapers for sissy."

I did that yesterday in the presence of a kinky couple we've met in the Big Apple.  New York is such a fascinating city, I wish I would have moved here years ago. 

Both of them are long married, he's a switch and she's a sub.  We're just social friends for now and he's not really my type so I'm not sure I would be that interested in using him as a sub.  She's far more intriguing for me so we'll see how it goes. 

I think both of them were impressed with sissy's total devotion to me and her obedience.  I sensed both had an interest in her. 

We'll see if that goes anywhere.

Ms. Catherine

3 comments:

  1. NYC is the best. My mommy/mistress wife and I too reside here. Couldn't imagine living anywhere else. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will the sissy baby be all dressed up for Halloween this year?

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you also ordered some new sissy plastic baby pants for your sissy

    ReplyDelete