Kinky Places W/we Like

Sunday, June 17, 2018

Mistress' Baby Girl

We're back from an early summer vacation, one where i didn't wear diapers that often but was constantly reminded that i'd be back in them once we got back to our routine at home.  It was a promise that didn't take very long to fulfill.  

Mistress took full advantage of my time out of diapers to use me more like a sissy wife than a baby, even telling me that She's been lax in doing that.  The strap on She packed for our vacation was put to use nearly every day, sometimes more than once.

Since then, She's told me to keep myself well douched and ready for Her "Mistress Cock" whenever She has the urge.

i get so excited when She says....


i think any sissy would!

3 comments:

  1. "Ass up, Baby Girl" hee hee! :D :D
    i wish my Wife would take me so often!
    i'm sure it didn't take you long to fill your diaper when home, did it? ;) ~sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agreed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So did you have your summer fun with your Mother in Law yet? What was the surprise she had talked about with you

    Emily

    ReplyDelete