Kinky Places W/we Like

Friday, May 11, 2018

Her "Padded Pwincess"

It's happened very subtly over a period of time, but our lifestyle has become more open and public than it was a few years ago.  More people know about it and my submission is often passively on display in public.  

This morning Mistress told me She was buying me a T-shirt to wear that she thought was "cute enough to wear when we're out shopping."  It was a pointed comment because we're supposed to go out shopping on Sunday with a couple of her friends and do lunch.  The T-shirt is supposed to be delivered today or tomorrow.

This is what it looks like:


She found it on tumblr and saw that it was available on Amazon.  You can see it here.

After seeing the shirt, i guess the first thing people will do is check out to see if they can notice my diaper...or the puffiness of my pants or shorts. 

9 comments:

  1. adorable shirt. I am sure you will enjoy wearing it for Mistress/Mommy does she also put wigs on you too? Or have you wear breast forms to complete the assemble?

    Hope we get to hear all about it on Monday. Make sure to keep hydrated

    sissy emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are in diapers more than panties now. Has basically been almost a full time move into diapers for you? Almost sounds like thats the next step.

    April

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you and Mistress ever discussed getting twitter accounts to continue the fun of your sissy adventures besides the blog. Also a fun punishment for Ms Catherine to implement for you is to write lines in a rainbow pattern with each letter having to be a different color

    April

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute shirt, perfect for sissy.
    April as much as I would enjoy having a mistress/mommy keep my in diapers 24/7 it would be tough
    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really are progressing. Maybe next your mistress will have you wear a onesie out in public. It seems that diapers may completely replace panties, after all,you are not a big girl yet, so deserve to stay in diapers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't forget to have Mistress or her friends get you the kiddie menue at Brunch and order for you.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Be a good girl for Mommy during Mother's Day

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't laugh my wife had enough of my childish behavior that think the spanking was the end of the punishment, I had to wear a thick diaper, thankful only a couple of her friends saw me, my wife explained it helped me in sitting, it did, but would rather not have to wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So how did your adventures go. Did she get you anything special while out shopping or where they shopping for big girl things?

    sissy tina

    ReplyDelete