Kinky Places W/we Like

Monday, August 29, 2016

Emasculating a Sissy

My sissy wasn't the first man or boy I put in dresses.  But I can tell you that she was the first with whom I've truly enjoyed the emasculation process.   The others were just fun flings I had while in college and beyond. 

I'd fantasized about it before, but never to the extent I practice it now.  My first opportunity to do such a thing came when I was a freshman in college.  A bunch of us used to like going to see the Rocky Horror Picture Show and really get into the whole audience participation thing.

I ended up going on a date with one of the guys once and after a couple of drinks he admitted to me that he wouldn't mind dressing up like Tim Curry in the movie.

"Have a thing for corsets" I asked Charlie.  He admitted he did. His timing was great.  It was two weeks before Halloween.  He was the hit of the party.  I had made him up to look like Tim's twin...lol.  After, I had the best sex I had to that point in my life.  Totally turned on by having this guy dressed in a corset who was fucking me!  The FemDom seed was planted then.


I played with Charlie/Charlene a few more times but for other reasons we never really hit it off. 

But the Rocky Horror Picture Show plays an important part in the relationship I now have with  my submissive.  I remember telling her how hot I thought Tim Curry looked in a corset.  That opened the floodgates.  In time, she told me all about her own desires.

Now I have a pantiegirl who isn't totally emasculated but she's close.  She'll always have those little balls and her little cockette or clitty which is okay with me. 

Having them and not being able to use them is sexier to me that not having them at all.

Ms. Catherine

4 comments:

  1. I agree Cathy. Having them and not being able to use them is best...lol.

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ms. Catherine!

    What a wonderful reminder of the past. I loved the Rocky Horror Picture Show! In the 80's in High School the "Midnight Movies" was such a big thing in my area. That was my first exposure to cross dressing.

    I didn't have the courage to dress up, and really my mind was decades away from figuring out my feminine self, but I look back and think I was in unconscious denial about my inner girl and sissy. I wanted to dress up but I was afraid of the ridicule.

    Yet I certainly was turned on by wearing slips, pantyhose, and panties. I stole a pair from the girl I had a crush on back then, who kept me in the friend zone! She's my one and only Mistress now after 20+ years of being out of touch).

    Thank you for your wonderful blog!

    Best wishes,
    jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mistress Catherine,

    It is always a privilege to hear how and why a women likes to feminize their male partners. I think it is safe to say you are a rare breed of woman. When a woman meets a "man" who wants to be feminized that woman deserves to be served.

    With respect and a curtsy, fifi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ms Catherine....as someone who also has those little useless balls I have to tell you that Rocky Horror opened many doors for me too!!!! I wasn't the only one who believed that you "Don't dream it....Be it", it was a revelation!!!!
    Toucha, toucha, touch me....I wanna be dirty!!!!!
    Thank you for the reminder!!!
    Blushing and humbly curtsying
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete