Kinky Places W/we Like

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Rules For the Sissy Maid

I'm always looking for interesting little ideas that have to do with D/s, Female Domination, Humiliation or kinky sex of any kind.  I found this little short list of rules for sissy maids interesting and to the point.

Sure mind would be different but "10" rules is a nice round number and these can easily be modified. 

I probably wouldn't make my pet "pee pee outside" unless we happened to be outside.  I have watched her squat and pee outside like a cute little girl.  sissy pet and pantiegirl always sits to pee.  she's done that for years now.  A constant reminder of how different she is from a real man.

And peeing standing up with a chastity device on is just too messy! 

1 comment:

  1. thank you for the handy list! sitting IS best sara e

    ReplyDelete