Kinky Places W/we Like

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Doing it for Her

Early in our relationship, Miss Catherine and i experimented with many things.  This of course was after what now seems like endless banter back and forth, teasing, flirting and generally finding out about each others' deepest desires and fantasies. 

Mistress used to play with my sensitive nipples, and one time surprised me with a tiny pair of nipple clamps.  When She attempted to put them on i winced in pain and pleaded with Her not to go any further.  She acquiesced to my desire to stop and it was a very long time before the idea of using nipple clamps ever came up again.

During that time, our relationship deepened to the point where She has total control over me and i do whatever She says.  The nipple clamp incident was always something that bothered me.  i was truly disappointed in myself for being so self-centered and selfish.  i'd done something that i would never consider doing today, that is specifically putting my own interests in front of my Mistress'.  

These days, Mistress enjoys seeing me in nipple clamps.  i still experience the pain but i've learned to control it mentally because i know the exercise pleases my Mistress.  All because i've become a better submissive.

i'm not sure what Mistress enjoys most about the nipple clamps.  No one can fully understand their own fetishes and fantasies much less someone else's.  Perhaps it's knowing the pain it causes me.  Maybe it's a control thing.  Maybe it's because She can tell me to show Her friends or Lover the pretty nipple clamps i have on under my shirt or blouse.

Whatever it is, i do it for Her.  i do it because i love Her.  i do it because i belong to Her.

4 comments: