Kinky Places W/we Like

Sunday, April 22, 2012

my Collar

The date was Friday, June 9, 2006.  It was one of those things you never forget.  A date i'll never forget.  It was the first time Mistress Catherine put a collar on me.  

i was waiting for her at the top of the stairs.  Dressed in a black pvc maids uniform with a small white frilly apron, black panties with white ruffles (courtesy of Mistress Catherine), white thigh high stockings and black high heels, i was holding a black leather collar about an inch wide in the palms of my outstretched hands.  In addition, underneath the skirt of my maids uniform and inside the panties, my sissy cock was in a CB-3000, a chastity belt that i had purchased as per Her instructions.  The lock was on the device but not snapped shut.  That would be done by Mistress Catherine.

In addition to my outfit and all the accessories, there were other toys ready for Her to use; a crop, a leash for the collar, a strap-on dildo and harness, and a few other things.  However, it was the collar that was the most important item of all.  

As She made Her way up the stairs, i could sense She was pleased.  Nothing had to be said.  She smiled at me and i did the same.  She stood over me, took the collar from my hands and put it around my neck.  It felt so perfect.  She put her hand under my chin and lifted it so that our eyes met.  

"i'll do anything for You" i told Her.

"i know you will" She said.

She turned and placed her beautiful ass in front of my face.  i kissed it devotedly.

She then had me stand and lift my skirt so She could check the chastity belt.  Again, She was pleased with how i had followed directions, and snapped the lock shut.  

Collared and locked, i was told to get on all fours so Mistress Catherine could attach the leash to my collar.  After it was on, i followed her to the bedroom down the hall, crawling like Her sissy pet.

Over time, i wore a collar more and more.  Nearly six years later, i have several collars and they are part of my everyday wear.  As are panties and a chastity belt.  Their styles vary and sometimes change depending upon Mistress' moods.  If She doesn't like the one i am wearing She simply changes it. 
Today's collar is pink.  It's Her favorite.  

At first, i was anxious and self conscious about wearing Her collar in public.  i've gotten over that.  Sure, there are times where it may cause a bit of embarrassment or humiliation, but that comes with being Her sissy.

i wouldn't have it any other way.  i love Her.  i'm proud to wear Her collar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment